我们都是同学
Welcome Back !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

我们都是同学
Welcome Back !
我们都是同学
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit Imitating the Living

向下

Spirit Imitating the Living Empty Spirit Imitating the Living

帖子  mei 周一 13 七月 2009 - 1:19

When I was eleven years old, we used to live in an apartment complex. My mom and Dad both worked on Saturdays, so my cousin Lizeth would come and baby sit us on those days. My mom’s side of the family is very much into the supernatural and are very superstitious, even though they are Roman Catholic. We would always watch scary movies or TV shows on the weekend. Well that weekend my cousin was *** breakfast, my little sister Karina,was helping her. I excused myself to go to the bathroom, and what I saw that day when I was coming out of the bathroom still baffles me and scares me till this day.

Being an apartment, there was only one hallway that lead to the living room and the kitchen. Also, when you stepped out of the hallway bathroom you could see into the master bedroom. As I was stepping out I heard a noise in my parent’s bedroom so I went to the doorway of that room to see who was in there. As I approached the doorway I looked to my left and saw the bedroom’s bathroom mirror. I saw the reflection of what at that moment I thought was my sister, only I didn’t see the face. There was a little girl same height of my sister, same black hair, only the hair was flipped over covering her face. She was putting on my mother’s hair spray. I immediately walked down the hallway, yelling at my cousin because she let Karina go into my mom’s room and use her hairspray. “We are going to be in so much trou…” I was saying, when I saw my sister sitting right there in the kitchen table sitting right next to my cousin. I immediately panicked and it hit me what I just saw. So I ran out to the balcony my sister and cousin followed. When I could finally tell them the story, they were as frightened as me. There was no possible way that my sister could make it from the bathroom to the kitchen table, without me noticing. There was only one way of getting from point A to point B.

My whole life I have had many experienced with the supernatural. Since I was a child I could hear things and feel things about my environment, I have never seen anything till that day. I still have not seen anything else. The weird thing is that, its happened to other people. When I was eight years old, my childhood baby sitter said she had seen my sister crying in the dining room. She said she hadn’t seen her face but it looked like my sister. When she looked again she wasn’t there. So she went to check upstairs, where my sister had been sleeping. She was sound of asleep.

On another occasion, I had a similar experience in the house we live in now. Only this one was with my little brother. It was early in the morning and my parents were going to the supermarket. I was awake resting up because shortly I would begin doing my chores. My parents left, I started doing some of my weekend homework. All of a sudden I hear running footsteps coming down the hall from my mother’s room to mine. I hear them stop, and hear them out of breath. I thought it was my brother, it sounded like his footsteps and how he sounds when he is catching his breath.Without looking, I said “Johnny, don’t bother me, I am doing homework.” That is when I hit me, that Johnny had left with my parents to the supermarket. I could feel that there was someone standing at my doorway, but I didn’t dare look instead I went to the other side of my bed and started praying.

Just last night, my father experienced something similar also. My father is very skeptical and does not believe in the supernatural. He was raised strictly Roman Catholic and has not believe in those things, unlike my mother and my siblings. When I woke up this morning, my sister asked me if I had gone to my parent’s room at about five in the morning. I informed her that although I did get to bed late, that I was asleep at that time. She then told me that my dad had awakened at around five in the morning and as he was laying down he looked at the mirror and saw someone standing in the doorway. He described that someone as looking like my mother, although he couldn’t see the face.Since my mother was in bed next to him, he shrugged it off and thought it might be one of us and he tried to go back to sleep.

this story was taken from (http://www.trueghosttales.com/paranormal/spirit-imitating-the-living/) for sharing with this forum members without *** profit purpose.
Written by Denise, Copyright 2009 TrueGhostTales.com Twisted Evil Twisted Evil [justify]

mei
校园新生

狮子座 马

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题